Why Choose Us?
To find out more about us or for more friendly help and advice, why not get in touch
At the ENA Care group we know how important reliable care is at a moments notice. Sometimes for unseen reasons, a problem whether big or small may arise and need resolving as soon as possible. Although we work incredibly hard to avoid any problems arising we recognise we need to implement preventative measures in case something were to go amiss.
Our fast response service includes a 24/7 urgent response line which will put you in touch with an on-call Co-ordinator at any time of the day or night should you need them. We also have a response team of carers available at any time to step in should they be required. This means that on top of your service, should you need additional assistance or emergency help whether it is the day or night, we are here to help.
We understand that your care needs to be covered 24-hours of the day and we are here to support you and your carer. Unlike any other care company, we guarantee cover of care which means with our experienced care co-ordinators, trained carers and fast response service you really can have peace of mind that we are here to help you 24-hours, 7 days of the week.
Over 80% of our clients have been referred to us by friends or family and we pride ourselves for really taking the time to listen and help each of our clients whether it is about their care service or if they need help finding funding. As a company we are continually developing our services and our training to improve and innovate what we offer to individuals. This is apparent in the care options we provide, the caring attitude of our staff and the feedback we receive from our current clients.
To read what our current clients have to say about us, click here.
The high quality of our services and what you can expect from us are reflected in our CQC reports, which are all current and up to date to this year. To read all of our CQC reports, please click the logo at the bottom of the page. You can also read our latest CQC report for our Live In Services
We have been providing care to a wide spectrum of individuals with varied specialist requirements and needs. We take the time to listen to each individual and develop a care plan around their needs and what they require from a carer and service provider in order to remain as independent as they please. We have taken on board and developed ideas from those that really know about care and what a care service should provide – our clients. We specialise in providing highly trained carers to assist individuals with Cerebral Palsy, Parkinson’s, Multiple Sclerosis, Dementia, Spinal Injury and those who have previously suffered from a Stroke. From working alongside these individuals for the past 20 years and developing great relationships with them we are proud of the specialist services we offer.
An example of roles a live-in carer is trained to undertake:
- Personal Care – i.e. bathing, washing, teeth cleaning, hair care, nail care, foot care, eye care etc. as appropriate
- Assistance with dressing and undressing as required
- Daily exercise, often as directed by the physiotherapist
- Assistance with mealtimes as required
- Helping the client in and out of bed or wheelchair using a hoist where applicable
- Mobility assistance, including manual handling transfers and pushing wheelchairs
- Drivers to attend recreational activities or appointments
- Encouragement to maintain their independence within their limitations
- Establish a rapport with the client by giving support and having regard for the clients needs
- Encouragement to use prescribed equipment and assist with the use of the equipment when authorised by the Care Manager/Care Coordinator or a registered healthcare professional
- Contact a doctor, emergency services or make appointments
- Administration of prescribed medications
- Prepare and cook meals
- Help with general housework, cleaning and domestic tasks to maintain a high quality of living which the client may not ordinarily achieve without assistance
- Toileting, assisting with bowel and bladder management, fitting of urinary devices and dealing with incontinence management (in some cases)
What you can expect from us:
- Dedicated Care Co-ordinator
- Highly trained Carer
- Flexible and reliable care service
- Exceeding the guidelines recommended by the CQC
- Help and advice
- Friendly, compassionate and professional Office staff
- Fast Response 24/7