Why choose a respite carer from ENA Care Group?
We have been providing respite care in the home since 1994, so we understand exactly what you need from a respite carer. We continually develop our services and training to improve the level of care we can offer.
We guarantee we will provide a personal and professional care service and you will notice the difference in the standard of care we provide. Our short-term care services run as smoothly and as reliably as our long-term live-in care services.
We pride ourselves on taking the time to listen and help each of our clients, whether it is about their care service or if they need help finding funding for care. This is apparent in the care options we provide, the caring attitude of our staff and the feedback we receive from our current clients – over 80% of whom have been referred to us by friends or family.
We are Care Quality Commission (CQC) registered and the high quality of our services is reflected in our CQC reports.
If you opt for our private respite care service we guarantee you’ll receive:
- A highly trained respite carer
- A dedicated case manager
- A flexible and reliable care service
- Care which exceeds the guidelines recommended by the CQC
- Expert help and advice as and when you need it
- Friendly, compassionate and professional office staff
- Access to our fast response 24/7 care service